Tuesday 1 November 2022

Fans shocked by beautiful actress Samantha's myositis disease; Do you know what myositis is?


                                       Discussions about South Indian beauty Samantha's illness are being discussed on social media. The actress revealed that she is suffering from myositis through a note shared by Samantha on her Instagram profile. The trailer of Samantha's latest film 'Yashoda' was released the other day


samantha


Thanking the audience for accepting it, Samantha shared the post about her current illness. “Your response to the trailer of Yashoda was great. Your love gives me the strength to face the endless challenges life throws at me.


A few months ago I was diagnosed with myositis. I thought I would talk about the disease after the disease was over. But it's taking a bit longer than I expected. I'm slowly learning that I don't always need to make a strong push.

samantha

                                                                Accepting this condition is something I still struggle with. Doctors are currently assuring me that I will make a full recovery soon. I have had good days and bad days so far…


Both physically and emotionally. Even when I think I can't take this one more day, somehow the moment passes. "I guess that only means I'm one day closer to recovery," Samantha wrote on social media.Myositis is a different condition that affects the muscles.

samantha

Fatigue, swelling, and pain are often the main symptoms. Myositis leaves the body vulnerable to infection, injury, and immune deficiency.
Community-verified icon


The treatment of myositis depends on how it affects a person. Now Samantha has become a part of many new films. After Yashoda, Khushi and Shakunthalam are the other new films to be released by the actress.Samantha's last film to hit the theaters is 'Kathuvakula Randu Kathal'. The actress accompanied Nayanthara in this film. The audience is in great pain knowing the star's condition. Samantha is not very active on social media now.
Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon

Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home