Friday 28 October 2022

I am giving the Bollywood paparazzi what they want; They don't exist in South India: Rashmika Mandana

                                       Rashmika Mandana is currently one of the busiest actresses in Indian cinema. The actor, who came through the Kannada film industry and later acted in other languages ​​in South Indian films, is about to make his debut in Bollywood. The star is now known among film buffs as a national crush. The actor managed to win the hearts of fans by acting in all four languages ​​Kannada, Telugu, Hindi and Tamil



                                              The actor mostly acted in Kannada and Telugu language films. In a short period of time, the actor has won a place in the hearts of movie fans. The actor first appeared on the silver screen in 2016 in the superhit Kannada campus movie Kirik Party starring Rakshit Shetty. The actress who is about to make her Bollywood debut is now going viral for her comments about the paparazzi.


One of the most annoying problems for Bollywood stars is paparazzi harassment. Against that, they are doing their job and I will give them what they want, so the words went viral very quickly.


Everyone is a human being who goes through many problems personally and so I always think that because of me they don't have to have another problem, but it's not like that for the grown ups here, they always have paparazzi around them.The star also clarifies that of course it can make them uncomfortable. The actor also said that the paparazzi are the same.


The actor says that I come in front of the paparazzi exactly as I am, I don't care about lying or wearing disguises, I am generally happy, and my happiness is what the paparazzi try to copy, so I am ready to give them what they want.







Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon
Community-verified icon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home