Friday 14 October 2022

Let's be the heroine, there are five of us, we'll take turns using you! Shruti Hariharan with disclosure

                             Shruti Hariharan is a Kannada film star. Shruti has also appeared in Malayalam through movies like Solo and Cinema Company. Shruti, who is a star of many films, once made a big controversy with her outspokenness against the superstar of South Indian cinema, Arjun Sarja. Shruti revealed that Arjun behaved rudely with her.

   Shruti had also filed a case against Arjun. But later Bangalore police said that there is no evidence against Arjun in this case. Arjun had also filed a defamation case against Shruti in the incident.

                       In 2018, Shruti Hariharan also revealed the bad experience she had on the sets of her first Kannada film. The revelation of the rumor that shocked the film world was at the India Today South Conclave held in Hyderabad. Star's Then read the words in detail."I was eighteen years old. I was preparing to act in my first Kannada film. I was terrified. I cried a lot. When I told my dance choreographer about this, he told me to stop if I don't know how to handle it," says Shruthi.

    "This incident is happening four years after my first experience. A big producer in Tamil bought the remake rights of my Kannada film. One day he called me and said that I want to do the role I did in Telugu in Tamil too.He said, 'We are five producers and we can use you in turn whenever we want.' I told him that I have a sandal in my hand and if he comes near, I will hit him," says the actor, sharing another experience he had.

                           Shruti also says that after this incident, she began to spread the word that it was difficult to work with her. But after that, Shruti says that all the movies that came from Kannada were good for her.But with that incident, Shruti says that she did not get good roles from Tamil. Shruti says that women should raise their voice and learn to say no. Shruti says that it is not enough to blame men and the casting couch should be faced.


        Shruti is entering cinema through Malayalam. Shruti's first movie was the Malayalam movie Cinema Company. Later, she reached Kannada through the film Lucia. Shruti became a star through Kannada films. He also did many films in Tamil. He is coming back in Malayalam through Solo. she has also acted in web series. The Vedam series was finally released. Tamil movie Agent Kannairam is the movie awaiting release. She has also won the Karnataka State Film Award for Best Actress.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home